Why Choose Southwest Truck Driver Training?
- We employ several Bilingual instructors to enhance the learning experience for those individuals that require assistance in the Spanish-to-English language conversion.
Family Owned & Operated
- Independent local truck driving school
- Modern industry standard equipment
- Military Veterans on staff
- Guard & Reservist supportive employers
Lifetime Job Placement
- Local driving positions
- Dedicated route positions
- Over the road (OTR) postions
- Regional job positions
- State-of-the-art Instructional Driving Range
- Training for School bus and Coach endorsements*
- Tankers, hazmat, and doubles/triples
The Class A Commercial Driver License program is designed to provide each student with a basic knowledge of the requirements for a Class A CDL.
The class B program is designed for individuals who are looking to operate vehicles such as cement mixers, delivery trucks, dump trucks or buses.
The Refresher Program is designed for drivers with prior driving experience within the last 2-3 years. Get back on the road with confidence and shift back into high gear.
At the end of this specialized course, you will receive a Southwest Recreational Vehicle Training Certificate of Attendance, which is accepted by most insurance companies and could earn you a break on your insurance rates.
Are you in the Guard or Reserves? Are you looking for a rewarding civilian career to couple with your military service obligation? We here at Southwest Truck Driver Training Inc. are committed to “Serving Those Who Have Served”.
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 300,000 new drivers will be needed each year for the next 10 years to meet America's demands.