CDL Instructor - Phoenix
Southwest Truck Driver Training is currently seeking a highly motivated CDL Instructor for a Full-Time opportunity. This position requires responsibility, confidentiality, and dress code adherence. It also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work harmoniously with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients.
This is a fun, energetic, goal-orientated environment where business is thriving!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Establishing and communicating clear objectives for all learning activities
- Classroom preparation
- Instructing and monitoring students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Using relevant technology to support instruction
- Observing and evaluating student performance and development
- Providing appropriate feedback on work
- Encouraging and monitoring the progress of individual students
- Maintaining accurate and complete records of student progress and development
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, policies, and school regulations
- Managing student behavior
- Maintaining a daily attendance sheet
- Communicating necessary information regularly to students and members of management staff regarding student progress and student needs
- Maintaining developments in subject area
Valid Class A CDL without E restriction (able to operate manual commercial vehicle) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience driving a combination vehicle required.
Veteran a plus. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: This is an hourly position and wage is based on experience
For more information about Southwest Truck Driver Training, visit our website at swtdt.com.